Monday, July 13, 2009
My bridesmaids (that were at the shower) and I...
The beautiful cake... (sorry I can't get it to rotate properly)
My handsome future husband, my brother, and Diane...
Some of our guests enjoying dinner...
My mom and I cheesin' for the camera...
Our amazing gifts.... (we scored big time)
This last Friday (August 10th) was the day of our wedding shower. We decided to do a joint shower rather than the traditional bridal shower. The shower was held at the beautiful home of my Aunt Teresa and Uncle Marc. Jessica (my maid of honor) was an amazing host... everything was perfect. We had a delicious Mexican themed dinner, with Tim's favorite carne asada tacos in the world! Special thanks to everyone who helped make our wedding shower PERFECT!
Monday, July 6, 2009
This isn't the exact ring but the closest picture I could find online:
Thursday, June 11, 2009
We sent out a total of 157 envelopes, invited a total of 417 people, and are expecting around 250 people to attend. Because Tim is from Minnesota, a lot of his family and friends are invited but unable to attend.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
1. The bridemaid dresses are ordered and should arrive mid July! I had a difficult time deciding on the color combination but here it is... (Hope you like it)
2. My dress is ordered and is scheduled to arrive sometime in May. I was excited to find this out because it gives me more time to get in shape in case it is a little snug. Yay I love my dress!
3. Jessica, my mom, and I went up to the location of the wedding and spent time figuring out the layout of everything. I am really happy it is all working out. Going up there to visit reminded me of how beautiful it is going to be.
4. We went into Action Rental and chose colors for tablecloths and napkins. I am doing white tablecloths with plum napkins. It is going to be beautiful. While I was there I also made sure everything I could possibly need is reserved! (This felt amazing)
5. My mom and I headed into Michael's and bought some stuff to start experimenting with centerpieces. I was nervous at first, but I think they are going to be GORGEOUS!
6. Everyone keeps asking me what the theme of our wedding is... so here is what I came up with. GRANNY SMITH APPLES & FLEUR DE LIS (What do you think... wierd huh?) Well it is going to be beautiful. Here is a picture of the fleur de lis symbol in case you are confused:
That's all I can come up with for now, but I will post more wedding stuff soon!