Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bridesmaid Dresses!

The dresses are here and BEAUTIFUL! They arrived 5 weeks earlier than I expected. I was a little nervous because I did not get to see the dresses with my color combination prior to ordering them. I was concerned that the Eggplant was going to be so dark that the black sash wouldn't stand out or be noticeable. Luckily, they are PERFECT... even better than I pictured in my head. So far I have delivered Jessica's and Amber's to them (the only local bridesmaids). I gave Tyla's to her mom. Aislinn and Mirandi are both coming into town for our Wedding Shower on July 10th, and will pick up theirs then. Heather C. is waiting until the week before the wedding and I am not sure about Heather P. and Emily yet. This is so exciting.... Is it weird that I was almost as excited for the bridesmaid dresses to show up as I was for my dress to show up?

No comments: