Monday, July 13, 2009

Wedding Shower

Hope you enjoy!!!


My bridesmaids (that were at the shower) and I...



The beautiful cake... (sorry I can't get it to rotate properly)


My handsome future husband, my brother, and Diane...


The soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Timothy Mikolai...



Some of our guests enjoying dinner...



My mom and I cheesin' for the camera...



Our amazing gifts.... (we scored big time)


This last Friday (August 10th) was the day of our wedding shower. We decided to do a joint shower rather than the traditional bridal shower. The shower was held at the beautiful home of my Aunt Teresa and Uncle Marc. Jessica (my maid of honor) was an amazing host... everything was perfect. We had a delicious Mexican themed dinner, with Tim's favorite carne asada tacos in the world! Special thanks to everyone who helped make our wedding shower PERFECT!

Jessica Cain (Maid of Honor) - For planning EVERYTHING!!! (And being the best MOH ever)
Teresa Wright (My Aunt) - For helping with the preparation and allowing us to use her home!
Linda Burghart (My Mom) - For the beautiful cake and for helping set up!
Diane Hunt (Jessica's Mom) - For the amazing food and help all around!

No comments: