Monday, January 26, 2009

Our New Puppy - Miss Ellabee "Ella"

Well we sure didn't make it very long without a dog in the house. Last Wednesday (1/21) we got a new yellow lab puppy. It took us until yesterday to finally come up with her name. "Ellabee" is a cross between "Ella" and Ebi," but I am sure she will get called "Ella" most of the time. She is absolutely adorable, and very smart! She was born on November 29th, which makes her just over eight weeks old. She has already learned how to use the doggy door and she loves the freedom of going outside anytime she wants. I have been taking a lot of pictures because I know she is going to grow up so fast.

We decided to get a second puppy as well, so that they can keep each other company during the day while we are at work. We will be picking up our second puppy in a week! I can't wait to meet her. She is a salt and pepper miniature schnauzer, just like Damen!

"I got the itchies"
"Peek-A-Boo"

"Check out my pretty face"


"Yummy fingernails"




2 comments:

betty-NZ said...

Adorable! Puppies are always a pick-me-up!

The Brunner Bunch said...

How exciting Erin! A second puppy too! Your family is growing so fast;) Have Fun- Ellabee is super cute