Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bridesmaid Dress - CHANGED!!!

So after spending the weekend in Santa Rosa with my mom and four of my bridesmaids (Jessica, Aislinn, Amber & Tyla), I have changed my mind and chosen a different dress for the girls. All four of them tried it on and loved it... or so they said. It looks amazing on everyone! The first picture is of the dress and the second picture is of the sash color. I am surprised by my decision but I LOVE IT... black dresses with clover sashes. We are still including the berry color but it will be in the flowers and the decorations.

Officially our wedding colors are: Black, White, Berry, & Clover!






To all my bridesmaids: Please get me your measurements as soon as you can. Just visit any dress shop and they should be able to do it for you. THANKS!

3 comments:

Jessica, Tavis & Davin Cain said...

you know i love it and am super pumped to wear it! but more importantly i loved being able to do all that fun wedding stuff last weekend with you - i love you!!

Tyla said...

I agree with Jessica I love the dresses and excited to wear them!

Unknown said...

Perfect choice.!! Those 4 colors would be great for bridesmaids dresses.