Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Bridesmaids!!!

I would love to introduce you to my lovely bridesmaids...


Jessica Cain:

Jessica has been my very best friend for years and years. We first met in seventh grade when we rode the same school bus. She may never admit it, but the real reason we started being friends is because she wanted to play with my super cool bead set and borrow my NKOTB hat. :) I love her with all my heart and it has been amazing to spend so much of my life with her as my best friend.



Aislinn Solinsky:

Aislinn and I also met on the same school bus in seventh grade. We became great friends making many memories that I will cherish forever. We have a very similar sense of humor and love to laugh together. There were many times in my life when I would turn to Aislinn because I knew she would listen and always be there for me. I consider her my "rock" and therapist. I LOVE HER!!!

Amber Kees:

Amber is a relatively "new" friend of mine. We have know each other since high school but it wasn't until July 4th, 2007 that we started to become close friends. You would never know that we have only been friends for a short time. I love Amber to death and it feels like I have known her forever. We have a great time together, even though she swears I tried to beat her up years ago at Sidelines. I don't remember it, (not that I was drinking) but if she says so, I'll take credit for intimidating her a little bit! :) I'm so happy to have her in my life forever!


Heather Collart:

Heather and I met in junior high but didn't become close friends until freshman year. She is amazing. We spent tons of time together in high school just goofing off and acting silly. It is hard to keep in touch but when we get talking we spend tons of time on the phone. I miss Heather so much and would love her to move back home! :) (Please?)


Emily Brown:

Emily and I go way back to Morris Elementary School days. Our friendship all started in fifth grade. Emily has always been the life of the party. She is so much fun and you can always guarantee entertainment if she's around. Plus she makes a great dancing partner. Love you Emily!



Mirandi Price:

Mirandi and I have know each other since high school, but became good friends after we both graduated. I love Mirandi for her extremely sweet personality. She and I have always been there for each other through good times and bad. I wished she lived closer because I think we would probably be together every single day.




Tyla Wright:

Well I could honestly say I have known Tyla longer than any of my other bridesmaids. Considering that I have known her since the day she was born. She is my cousin and means so much to me. Before Tyla was born, I was the only girl cousin so it was nice to have her around. We have always been very close and it is important to me that she is a part of my wedding. Love ya CUZ!



Heather Pellmann:

What can I say about my sister Heather... I love her to death and wished she lived closer to me. Heather was technically my step-sister for just three or four years but I watched her grow up since she was just a toddler. Although our parents didn't stay married, I will always consider her my sister. She means the world to me, I just can't explain it in words. Love you & Miss you!



So those are all of my girlies... I love them all to pieces and can't wait for them to be a part of my special day. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

1 comment:

Jessica, Tavis & Davin Cain said...

youre right i REALLY wanted to wear your NKOTB hat - not!! lol :P im so thankful to not only be part of your big day but to just be part of your life. you know i love you more than i can ever express and i wish you and tim all the happiness in the world. im so glad you found someone that makes you so incredibly happy. I LOVE YOU!!!!